I have a favor to ask for – that’s to fill the questionnaire below.
I’m writing an article for Polish Hetalia FanSite (www.hetalia.org) about fandoms in foreign countries and how people in different countries see Hetalia. Obviously, my knowledge of these is quite limited and therefore I need help of Hetalia fans – you! The questionnaire will consist of around 10 questions and will ask about more general view on certain topics within your country rather than your own. It will take you only about 15 minutes to complete – only few sentences of an answer will be enough! - But it will be such a great help for me!
So here goes the questionnaire:
1) What country are you from?
2) Was your country already made a character of Hetalia?
3) If it was, how fans in your country reacted to that personification? Do you guys like it or is there something you would like to change in it?
4) If not, is there an ‘official’ OC that was made in your fandom in place of your missing country? How does it looks like, how does it reflect upon your country's features?
5) Can you define who is the most popular character of Hetalia in your country?
6) What about the pairings? Is there any pairings that seems to be liked by the most of people in your country or is it very divided?
7) What is the most common view on the character of Poland? Is the Feliks, how he was created by the author, easily accepted?
8) How does the fandom in your country works? Do you have any particular site or a forum that most of fans seem to use? Can you tell how many Hetalia fans, approximately, there is in your country?
9) Is Hetalia seen more of a humorous manga that shouldn’t be taken seriously? Is many people trying to apply actual historical meaning to it?
10) Is there any popular memes (for example: Iceland's white boots, Hotland’s…pardon me, Netherlands’ tulips etc.), sayings, tags that you see as common only in your country?
And that is it :D!
Thank you all for taking part in this questionnaire! It means a lot!
[ I've got cherishedsaulie's approval for posting the questionnaire]