I've been wondering about this for a while and would like to know what you guys think...I'm going to throw around a lot of things, so don't feel like you have to answer all my questions or stick around the points I raise. The topic is nations and religion, so if it's about that, feel free to talk about it here!
- What's the relationship between nations and religion?
- Do they follow human beliefs?
- If so, which ones do they follow?
- What dictates which religion they believe in (for example, is their religion whatever the majority of their population believes in, or are their other factors)?
- If their religion believes in heaven, an afterlife or reincarnation, how do they think that effects them? As in, do they think they'll go to heaven after they die as countries, or be reborn, or do these things not apply to nations?
- How religious are they? Do some countries frequently pray or go to a place of worship? Do they go to confession? Are they baptized if they join a faith that requires that? Do other countries only associate with a faith but rarely actually practice it?
For more specific, historically based questions:( Collapse )