In Need Of Fine Tuning ~ Track ThreeIn Which Arthur Thinks Things Can't Get Much Worse. And Then Of Course, They Do.
| Track One
| Track Two
| Track Three
|Author/Artist: hollyrose_hime Character(s) or Pairing(s):
When Arthur woke in a room that was definitely not his own he was struck by two thoughts - one, that he’d never heard the flute solo from Ravel’s Daphnis et Chloe played quite like that before; and two, how on Earth could anyone live in such a pigsty? Inspired by Nodame Cantabile.
Summer Contest on KnightandPirate
There's a journal entry with the details here
, but this is the general gist of it:KNIGHTANDPIRATE SUMMER FIC AND ART CONTESTTheme:
0:00 am GMT, 2nd September 2011 Prizes:
Gift Art or FicRules:
1) Include England and Prussia as the central characters of the piece together, whether their relationship is platonic or romantic.
2) Somehow include the ‘Seasons’ theme, whether it be one or more of them.
3) Feel free to submit entries to both categories; you can submit one of each if you’d like.
4) AUs and Crossovers are completely acceptable.
5) Please submit all contest entries to the 'Themed Contest' folder.
6) Judging will last from 0:00 am GMT, 3rd September 2011 until 0:00 am GMT, 12th September 2011 (to include both weekends). There will be a separate journal entry for voting on. Votes given outside of this period will not be counted.
Please feel free to join in! Voting will be open for participants and non-participants alike!